The MHR-S flexo label printing machine utilizes a high-precision anilox roller to transfer the ink to the printing plate held on the plate cylinder, then the image is transferred to the image-receiving substrate.
After the substrate dries, the printing process finishes. Dozens of plate cylinders with a variety of specifications are available to satisfy the different printing requirements. Featuring an exact color register with a printing speed of up to 60m/min, the MHR-s flexo label-printing, can be a perfect alternative to screen printing machines.
1. Printed labels are washable and colorfast.
2. The MHR-S flexo label printing machine supports the most extensive assemblage of substrates and applications.The printing plate cylinder can be changed quickly and easily for different printing lengths.
3. Vivid colors and accurate color register.
4. Flexible, durable, stable, and easy to operate.
5. White ink can print on black substrates.
|Front side printing||2colours||3colours||4colours||6colours|
|Back side printing||1colours||1colours||2colours||2colours|
|Max. Printing length||401mm||401mm||401mm||401mm|
|Min. Printing length||108mm||108mm||108mm||106mm|
|Max. Printing width||150mm||150mm||150mm||150mm|
|Max. Printing speed||60m/min||60m/min||60m/min||60m/min|
How We Do It Meet And Define Global